Friday, July 15, 2011

Fantastic Finds

One of the best parts about my job is sourcing objects for people's spaces because I get to pop into great stores in Dallas to peruse their latest wares.  I always snap pictures of my favorite objects with my cell camera so that I can share quickly!  These are some top Finds:
For the Eclectic:
Hip drapery tie backs from Dedar:  Could be used with any modern drapery treatment for a more youthful take.


Hounds tooth "Hide" rug from Johnathan Adler: Could be appropriate for a fun playroom or anywhere a little whimsy is on the agenda.


Batik wood block stamps from Wooden House: Great on a table top alone or in a grouping hung on the wall! 


Woven horse hair and horn wall sconce from Ochre: Unique materials make this a conversation piece for any space.


Deep blue lacquer Chinese horseshoe chairs at Again and Again: Available in a set of four so it could be great around a game table or in a breakfast room.


Funky metallic "Peacock" mirror from Wisteria Outlet: Put this show stopping piece on any large wall for a dramatic punch of fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment