Friday, April 15, 2011

Pillow Talk

One of the BEST ways... in my very humble opinion... to refresh a room is to splash some new pillows around.  I was on the hunt for some blue and white bedding today and stumbled across some fantastic threads from West Elm!  They are bright, they are modern, and they are affordable... Thank you West Elm!

Here are some of my favorites!


I love the texture of these!  I love the mustard and blue combo- Buy them together!

Painterly and Bright- Two of my favorite patterns attributes.

The website describes these as spicy! Too bad they put it on this blah sofa, it would really shine with a rich brown color.

Glamorous without being chintzy.  The texture makes these pillows special.

Half Bo-Ho/Half Nautical Prep... I love a juxtaposition

No comments:

Post a Comment